What to buy for my brother for his 16th birthday?

Australia
I'm trying to think what to buy my brother for his 16th birthday. I have come up with clothing, technology and i don't know. Any suggestions from anyone would be much appreciated?
@shaynas (5562)
an Ipod?
Yes he already has one thanks for the idea.
@shaynas (5562)
@IlijaMarkovski You can buy him a nice camera if he is fond of photography.
@shaynas thanks for another brilliant idea. What would you buy him if you were in my shoes?
@yugocean (4287)
You might be well aware of your brother's likes and dislikes. Something your brother wants and that fits in your budget. Making your brother happy is what your gift means. Buy something that will make him happy, but you can afford.
@yugocean Very good advice. He's got a formal coming up, so i think a suit would be perfect.
@yugocean (4287)
@IlijaMarkovski So go ahead with it, make it sure the colour etc match his likes.
@yugocean he likes a blue suit
I think firstly , you must consider your budget . After that , you can ask him what he wants and see if it fits your budget .
I am flexible with my budget as long as it's not ridiculously high priced item.
@IlijaMarkovski That's good . It's best you ask him what he likes .
@SIMPLYD except when I do he says nothing. That's why I'm trying to get ideas.
@teenspirit (1611)
• Israel
video games?
Yes good idea but video games you play them for a bit then they just stay and pick up dust. I decided to go with a formal suit.
• Israel
@IlijaMarkovski thats good
@teenspirit thank you he's been looking at one in a store so he would definitely like it.
• Japan
I think I would get him a gift certificate and then he could enjoy choosing what he wants.
good idea
In this day and age, gift cards are quite popular giving the person options . . .
@CoolPeace (1620)
• Miami, Florida
You can ask him what he likes and not to be obvious that you asking due to his birthday. You can take him out to his favorite resturant and invite friends and family there to surprise him.
video games, new smart phone something electronic
@amandajay (17827)
• Sri Lanka
16 means he is still studying. So don't so him with electronic items. Just think for something which he needs for his studies. Or may be new pair of shoes or T-shirt
@siliguri (4051)
if you are his brother than probably you know better his likes and dislikes according to which you should bought gift for him