If Hillary can win Texas, that will change history

@scheng1 (24812)
Singapore
It does not even matter if she loses the election. As long as she can win Texas, that will change history. Obviously the effort of Hillary is not enough to do that. If she wins, it must be due to the effect of Trump. Trump will be written down as the man who turns Texas against Republicans.
I wonder if Republicans plan to turn down Trump.
@scheng1 (24812)
They can't, unless Trump suddenly withdraws or gets a stroke or something. The Republicans have followed the process and they cannot just turn down Trump at this moment.
@scheng1 This is what I think, unless they have the classic "ace in the hole", something so bad to throw him out and someone so good that all Americans love.
@scheng1 (24812)
@LadyDuck Looking at the way he loses his temper, and insults others, I wonder how he can avoid health issue.
I am still not sure who I am going to vote for.
@scheng1 (24812)
Hard to choose since these two are definitely the worst possible candidates. I think even Bush seemed like an angel when compared to these two.
That really would be a historical change. Not sure how reliable the polls happen to be, but some who say they are not voting for Trump to avoid being ridiculed will actually vote for him. All in all, it is one circus of an election.
@scheng1 (24812)
haha, it is really one big circus of fun for the rest of the world. Hard to imagine that we are witnessing the quality of the presidential candidates deteriorating to this extent. I think the great past presidents must be rolling in their graves. Hispanics and Latinos in Texas usually do not vote. If they turn out to vote this time, it must be due to their dislike for Trump.
@scheng1 Oh yes, they will come out due to Trump. We have a circus going on here. More has come out about Clinton's dirty dealings, so let the fun continue. Yikes!
@scheng1 (24812)
@Corbin5 Sooner or later, someone will report on Trump's dealings. Since he is a businessman known for his cut-throat practice, it is a matter of time before someone exposes about his dealings.
Long time no see I think Hillary is already making a history since she is the first candidate for the President of America States. And her husband was already a President. If she wins it, then it is they are the first couples who are Presidents.
@scheng1 (24812)
Yes, that is true. Hard to imagine that both husband and wife can be president at different period. Imagine to imagine the wife of Xi Jinping being the future leader.
@scheng1 If Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter becomes to a President one day, it will be another record.
@scheng1 (24812)
@youless Hope not, by then everyone will be tired of Clinton family already. Same like they have enough of the 2 Bush as presidents.
@skysnap (17822)
I am guessing hillary has upper edge.
@scheng1 (24812)
Not in Texas. The last time Texans support Democrat was in 1976.
@skysnap (17822)
@scheng1 in that case i guess it is hard.
@JESSY3236 (6095)
I hope she wins.
@scheng1 (24812)
ya, the alternative is unthinkable.
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Am happy she is gaining