Sounds Pretty Easy To Me!

@irishidid (8119)
I had to laugh when the hotel manager told me I'd be trained for the evening kickback to see if I liked it and it wasn't too hard for me. I used to do breakfast back in the 80s at the same hotel. My day started at 5:30 am. I make several pots of coffee, ordered donuts, filled a large tray with ice, put cartons of milk and juice on the ice. Opened huge cans of fruit that went into small bowls, covered each one with plastic. Set out boxes of cereal, made gravy for biscuits and gravy. Bagels, bread, etc. I made pitchers of tea, water, donuts, and more coffee to take to meeting rooms. I also replenished the same. Took coffee up to guest rooms (there were no pots in the rooms like now) and did a daily inventory. Once I was done with breakfast and clean up I mopped the lobby, cleaned the manager's office and if it was needed I cleaned rooms. This was five days a week. What will I be doing in my new position? Setting up, warming food and cleaning up after. Yeah, I think I'll survive.
@princemaxp (2064)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
ya, you can definitely survive this
@irishidid (8119)
Pretty easy.
Oh yes, you can definitely handle the requirements for the evening kickback.
@irishidid (8119)
I think so too.
• Japan
Breakfast was my college work/study job. I did eggs (one sort each day) and sliced bread and cheese and lunchmeat to prepare for the lunch sandwich bar. It was fun most of the time.
Sounds quite a bit easier. Hope there are no hidden drawbacks.