My friend will help me with so much stuff.

My friend Chris lives in Stamford where I am moving to. He will be taking me to all the important places I need to go. He told me not to worry about anything. He been there three years now. My case manager is transferring my case for mental health services as well. I need to go to the therapist to let him know I am moving. I went to see him today but he was not there. I am on the moon right now about my place. My neighbor is so excited to possibly have my unit. She will be living across the hall from her mom. I am waiting to speak to my sister tomorrow about my new place. I am so grateful to have my housing voucher as the rent is high. My daughter is going for placement Friday. I pray they allow her a moving truck or storage because I am not taking anything extra with me. My bedroom is so small I could cry. But it's a very nice and safe area. That is what I want more than space right now. I have noticed that the lady in the new unit had two dogs tied to the door knob with piss all on the floor. It smelled so bad. I did not want to complain but could anyone tell me how to get rid of that smell?. Thank you.
@Yadah04 (3025)
that is just so good of your friend to be of help.
Yes I agree it's nice.
@carebear29 (28394)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
That will be good. So nice of her
Yes he was happy to know I will e there with him.
hi 'sharon I think that there are some products on the market that get rid of dog pee odor
I am glad to know that. I don't want that to remain there.
• New Delhi, India
Good and all the best.... It us always goog to find an old friend at a new place
@AutumnSnow (4585)
That is good you have someone helping you.