what do you do when you are angry?

New Delhi, India
What is the first thing you do when you have a spurt of anger... Every person has a different way of handling anger...some can handle it quite decently while others get really wild... It us human nature and uncontrollable attimes.. Some cru loud, shout, throw things, slash the doors and do on... I usually throw things to vent my anger..I mean on the floor not on anyone of course... Though I regret it later but at that time I do it unknowingly... What do you usually do in your anger spurt?
@amandajay (18072)
• North Shore, New Zealand
Sometimes I throw things... Most probably my phone..lol.. If it was not enough I cry... When Im sooo angry I feel like something burning inside me... Heart beats very fast , some times I feel like it will jump out and my ears become red and warm... Do you feel the same?
• New Delhi, India
Yes very likely... I really wish I'm able to control my anger
@amandajay (18072)
• North Shore, New Zealand
@amitkokiladitya yeah me too wish that
@sugartoes (39969)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@amandajay I have gotten so mad I talked in god knows what I couldn't understand it myself it wasn't ENLISH I know that. my eyes got all black my husband said it made the HAIR on the back of his neck stand up.
@Raj7779 (2916)
• Ahmednagar, India
I try to go out from home or play games
• New Delhi, India
Very nice
@Raj7779 (2916)
• Ahmednagar, India
• Portland, Connecticut
I usually say something I should not say but never anything too bad. I do cry if I get frustrated and angry.
• New Delhi, India
Same to same
@skysnap (17819)
I try to see things from neutral point of view and If I am getting angry means I really have a good reason.
• New Delhi, India
Hmmm I also wish I was the samr
@XinfulThotz (4187)
• Singapore, Singapore
i cry
Normally when I am angry I work out. It is a great way to burn all that steam off.
• New Delhi, India
Very good.... I wish i was the same
@RitzzView (2757)
Whatever argument I want to have with the other person is always coming out of screams when I am angered. He he..:p
@Daljinder (21147)
*sizzle and churn* Luckily the anger goes away if I am not being bothered much. I also distract myself a lot. Sometimes it explodes out and I throw things and cry a lot.
I get high pitched and have a loud angry voice . Sometimes to control myself , i drink a glass of cold water and avoid the person in our office that made me angry .
@shshiju (10373)
• Cochin, India
Two ways You can control it or bursts the anger to calm the emotion. Take your own choice.
• New Delhi, India
But making that choice is the most difficult pary
@shshiju (10373)
• Cochin, India
@amitkokiladitya Some time we need to show our anger to control things. But some times it affect very badly to others and the mutual relationship. So reason and situation is important.
• New Delhi, India
@shshiju yes very true
@sugartoes (39969)
• Greencastle, Indiana
well I hope this makes sense but it depends on the MATTER of which CAUSED the anger in the 1 st place am I right? some can just walk away like it's nothing some stew over what made them mad or upset some THINK in avenges HUM? now ME like I said earlier it depends on the type of anger your IN at the time. I have known my temper to get so bad or out of control that I was sent to jail for 4 dys. didn't see a judge was just caged for 4 days to stew over what got me there & I told the law you can lock me up you can BELIEVE I WILL BE BACK! I got SO MAD my mind my sight all went blank & I found a iron pipe from out of NO WHERE & the next thing I knew I had THROWN it at a person was I meaning to hit them ?? but that's what got me in jail & woke me up. you want to KNOW more about my anger & how I keep it under control look me up you'd be glad you did
• New Delhi, India
This was very honest on your part indeed.. Many would have not have the strength to disclose it. I think it is a part of personality and we would need to monitor loads of self control to improve us.. Let's give it a try
@PurnaSharma (2072)
This proves that still we have some quality of animal , , those who deal decently almost achieved in getting victory over animalness.ha ha ha