Personal Questions: Vol. 1 - When do you shower or bathe?

@FayeHazel (21400)
Well My Lot friends, here's a funny question to discuss - What time of day do you shower or bathe? Growing up a shower was always to be had before supper, the evening meal. I think the train of thought being that all of the messy work, was for the most part done. Of course as we moved to a large farm, the time of daily bathing switched to evening - before bed. As one may need to stay outside or work longer to keep up with the large gardens and yard. Now on my own I try to exercise throughout the day and evening. I have friends who shower in the morning - their train of thought being that in that case you are clean for the day, and I have friends who shower at night - thinking they are washing clean the dirt of the day. I can't seem to settle on a time or a routine for this, some days it's 8AM and other days it's Midnight.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
I am actually a complete weirdo on this one...i shower in the afternoons. ..early evening if i get too busy in the afternoon.
@FayeHazel (21400)
Ah afternoons, maybe I should try that...
• Uzbekistan
But then you have to dress again!
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
@MALUSE yeah but that takes like 2 minutes.
• Uzbekistan
How can you fall asleep after showering at midnight?
@FayeHazel (21400)
Easily - esp. if in winter, those cold days, nice warm shower before bed... so cozy:-)
• Denver, Colorado
Huh? What's this "shower" of which you speak? Seriously, in the morning.
@FayeHazel (21400)
You got me there for a minute
I shower at night. My hair is very thick, and no way could I have wet hair in the morning because it takes too long to dry it. I just let my hair air dry at night.
@FayeHazel (21400)
I love letting my hair air dry too
@5thHouse (1692)
• Sheffield, England
As I work from home now, I've got into the habit of showering around midday. In fact, I'll often work in my pyjamas and then when I reach a stopping point with work around lunch time, I'll shower then. I do like a bath in the evening, but as everyone else seems to want to be showering or bathing in the evening, I just have to wait my turn. But if I've been exercising, I try to have a bath rather than a shower to soak my muscles.
@FayeHazel (21400)
Sounds like a good method
@JESSY3236 (7532)
I get in the shower in the mornings. My fiance though gets in the shower in the evenings.
@moffittjc (46072)
• Gainesville, Florida
I don't have a set routine for when I shower...some days it's in the morning, some days it's in the evenings. It all just depends on the time of year, and what I did at work or play that day. And, during the summers when I am the busiest at work, and often get hot, dirty and sweaty, I will shower in the morning and in the evening. But growing up, mom and dad always made us shower in the evening.