A Brought, Another, Cell Phone

@TLilly15 (1455)
Newport News, Virginia
My sister and I were out shopping, and she saw my phone and she, told me I should get another phone because, the one I had might blow up, she said the because I had a galaxy j1 phone. but I told her it was the galaxy note phones, that were blowing up but she still, wanted me to get another phone, any other time if I buy myself a new phone, she cusses at me for buy a new phone, so this gave me the chance to buy me another phone, I was thinking about buying me another one, any was to when my birthday, came on October 3 I went shopping, for a new phone, I went to wal mart they didn't have the phone, I wanted at the price I wanted, and then I wen to Target, and they had the same problem, and I saw this phone at a price, I could afford but I wasn't sure, I wanted to but it so I talked with the sells person, and I brought the phone, I didn't buy my minutes for the phone, right them I was going to buy, the minutes for my phone later, the phone I brought was a T mobile, and I really like it a lot.
@yukimori (9047)
Yeah, it's the Galaxy Note 7 that has had the reported issues. So far I don't believe it has affected any of the phones sold in the US, but Samsung is doing a voluntary withdrawal of the phones anyway Customers with the problem phones can get an interim device from the store they bought it at, then exchange it for a replacement device when they're available. If they decide they like the interim device better, they can keep it instead. I really like the prepaid service I have. I don't talk on the phone much so I only have to buy a card maybe once every 3 months to keep my service active. It's great that you can use so many different phones with prepaid carriers now. The selection used to be really limited, but now you can even use your own phones.
@TLilly15 (1455)
• Newport News, Virginia
I wanted to but a new phone any way, but my sister help me, make that decision.
That is good you now have something new to love.
@TLilly15 (1455)
• Newport News, Virginia
Yes I have me, a new phone and ,I am enjoying it.