Why can't people understand me?

I love the goodwill store and found it's in my new location I told two people that I needed directions to the good will to buy myself jeans. Now they are just telling me that times are hard but not that da...hard. I can't believe they would feel that way about a thrift store. I have to hear all about the mall and target. I want what I want and that is final. I told them that they know I am frugal if I had $100's of dollars I would go to the good will first. Adrian was the only one not downing me about the thrift store. How nice.. Really.. So they are not frugal and that means I should not be too. .And times might just be that hard for me.
They probably are people who refuse to wear used clothing. Even at the goodwill you can find new with tags things.
I don't mind taking home used clothes in well kept condition. I hope one day they never have to live on my budget.
@sharon6345 Don't let it other you I have always loved thrift stores you never know what you will find.
@akalinus (22218)
Do what you think is best and don't respond to anyone who puts you down.
I stopped talking about it. I was upset.
@akalinus (22218)
@sharon6345 I think you have good reasons for being upset.
Actually, one can find better-quality clothes at thrift stores than at Walmart or Target. Some really good labels are on those clothes at Goodwill and at other thrift stores here. And, we are also helping by donating to a charity!
That is a good way to see it. I love helping out.
• Uzbekistan
Why do you discuss what you do with your money with other people? It's your decision, isn't it?
I just said I wanted direction to the good will to buy jeans. These are good friends I would hope I would be able to mention me needing jeans. But I guess your right it sure won't be mentioned again.