Im Glad I Read My Email Just Now

Garden Grove, California
I had an email from my son. He could not come to see me last nighjt as he was busy cleaniong his apartment.' He is under section 8 HUD and he was up for apt inspection so he had to really clean his apartment thoroughly.He has a plumbing problem that he had to see his land lor about 'also. So he is planning on either Friday or this weekend and he will let me know.' Now my mind is really releived. I was just watchiong a gnormous truck that' had delivered grocedries backing to' let a car past him now hes back to get his delivery unloaded The alley was built a long time ago and did not take into consideration that' they would need room for really huge trucks to navigate as well as parking' spaces for workers from the grocery store.' One original post and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2016 store.
I'm glad you heard from your son. =) Hope he visits you soon.
Me too I was just watchiong the hurricane news sure is scary hope its not going to be as bad as it sound.
@Hatley I hope it won't be too bad as well. Thank you. =)
@LovingMyBabies Im doing a ot of praying foryou all too
So pleased to hear your son contacted you. Eases those worries.
I am too just reading the news as Matthew heads int /florida I hope all our' my lot fri ends are safe there as it sounds really bad.
@Hatley I saw the news this morning, and things got really bad. I am worried too.
good for him letting you know!
yes he used to let me wonder now hes mor e thoughtful
Glad that you are relieved now,.
yes I just wanted to know and now I do its all f ine
@vandana7 (57187)
Nice of him to have informed you. :) He cares for you Hatley...you are loved here and there. :)
yes that m akes me so happy vanny I have such wondeful frie ds here and my son and my best friend too