Coins in ForumCoin

money by Clker-Free-Vector-Images/Pixabay/Public Domain
@dodoazo (11119)
Have heard about this ForumCoin? I have been there for 1 year now and I have been receiving several coins there already. Though it is tedious to write there on various topics and themes but the efforts are worth and are appropriately recognized. Recently I made a cash-out of my outstanding 1,500 coins earned and FC paid me $15 yesterday through my PayPal account: myLot and ForumCoin are my good source of earning a penny online though I have only handful of them so far. Expand your horizon if you want to earn online by writing. Travel around the world of Internet and you will find them. image by Clker-Free-Vector-Images/Pixabay/Public Domain
@kepweng (6341)
nice how Many months ?? Before you reach the $ 15 ??
@dodoazo (11119)
On the way I work for it. It take me 3 months. As of now, it's barely 11months till the end of the month. I think it's impossible for me to teach $5, the minimum cash out. I have no way to reach it. I have $3 in my account as of this writing. It means if I could make it, I would be paid on December 15. Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you are talking about myLot.
@kepweng (6341)
@dodoazo NO in furom coin in foromcoin can you have $ 5 or more than that lets say $ 7 or $ 10 in 1 month???
@dodoazo (11119)
@kepweng pribably, but I am not so active in that site.
@carebear29 (26117)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Never heard of this site. Message me more info
@dodoazo (11119)
I am glad that you are interested with it. Take your time. I have already message you. You won't regret for sure if you join with that site. Keep on going.
@carebear29 (26117)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@dodoazo Yes thanks
@dodoazo (11119)
@carebear29 It's a pleasure. Do your best. I will be looking forward you there.
I'm glad you found another source for earning online.
@dodoazo (11119)
That's true. I have already been paid several times.
@AkoPinay (10824)
I don't want to divide my time on similar sites. It would divide my earnings too. I focus on 2-3 sites only that differ from each other. I post videos, gallery, lengthly articles on bitLanders and post short discussions here. I review recorded phone calls at Humanatic. I tried other sites and apps but I find bitLanders and Humanatic to be the easiest way for me to earn.
@dodoazo (11119)
It's your pleasure to do what's easy and comfortable for you.
I haven't heard about ForumCoin before but I am glad that it seems to be legit as you get paid from it.
@dodoazo (11119)
If you want to join, I may PM you the link. It is fun and informative and there is a penny to received.
@hereandthere (24100)
oh, so you can defer payment and let it build up before requesting it?
@dodoazo (11119)
You are right. It all depends for you when to make a withdrawal of your outstanding coins as long as they have reached 500 coins, the minimum required payout.
@fufurinha (11388)
• Portugal
So how long did it took you to reach the 1500 coins?
@dodoazo (11119)
It took me months for I was not regularly in working with ForumCoin. I just visited it when I have my time available but I never focused all my time there. Just like I occasionally visit this.
@fufurinha (11388)
• Portugal
@dodoazo and how do you earn there?
@dodoazo (11119)
@fufurinha by posting an article to a topic in a forum of your choice. There's no passive earning. It's your comment and reactions do matter.
• Austin, Texas
Received my first payment of $5 on May 19, 2017. Been with the site for about one month.