Do your children remind you of anyone in your family?

There are so many times I wish my daughter was not like me. I love her to pieces but she is too much like me. The things I wish I could change about myself I can't. My daughter is willing to give you her last. Just like me and it's sad that people take advantage of it. I am working hard with my daughter to get her to look out for herself. She will defend you till the end. Something else she got from me. My daughter was protecting a no good young lady and got her face sliced. What a horrible day that was for me. They tossed clorox all on her before the girl cut her face. The same no good girl started a fight and my daughter got her wrist sliced.The no good friend would not even tell the cops what truly caused the issue. Well,I hope your loved ones have good things to remind you of.
@teenspirit (1615)
• Israel
Everyone in my family says that I look likes mt dad
I hope that is a good thing.
• Israel
@sharon6345 yes...in a good way=) Its like a combination between my parents
@quantum2020 (9760)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Some of my younger relatives remind me of myself when I was little. My youngest brother is exactly like me; physically and in personality.
That is nice I am sure. Good for you. My daughter and I share just about everything.
My oldest daughter personality wise is just like me. She's a peace keeper, she's so loving and sweet and she always wants to make others happy. Looks wise they all look like my husband. Go figure - I do the hard work and they all look like daddy! Lol.
Oh when they get bigger that might change. Kay looks like my twin. I love it.