Times are changing even if we are not ready for them.

I have been speaking to my daughter about her future for a long while now. I try on all counts to get her to know she needs to work on herself. I have a lot to work on with me as well. But,what ever I can help her with I will. I want her self reliant at all costs. She relies so much on him that it bothers my core. I feel anything a man gives me is an added bonus. I want to always have my own in case of anything coming up. I am working super hard on having something in savings at the end of the year. I am so blessed to be moving where I could start all over with that. I now have $50 in savings. I gave all my savings away and left myself with $4. I am so hurt over it as it took me a year to save that money. I will not ever be ok with that. I am learning now to say no though. My daughter thinks her money is his money and vise versa. I try to get her to put something aside for anything day. No she has to always come borrow from me. I can't begin to imagine being in any kind of relationship where I had to ask for food money,personal needs cash anything. What she wants right now is marriage. Can you imagine at 22 years old. Most adults don't know how hard married life is.. They live in the old fantasy that this marriage will be perfect. So many people have no idea that they are sharing a spouse while they would swear on the bible honey would not do that. Causing divorce and financial ruins if they don't have their own cash. I won't be standing in her way if she asks me anything. I am going to keep on her as God give me air to breathe. That is my baby girl and no way will I ever give up. I think my job as mom does not stop till life is no longer living. I love that so many people have budgets and emergency funds to speak of. I can't wait to have mine. I had $200 in my house in my savings jar. I did not spend a dime of it. I only have $100 left. That is not good. People take pure advantage of my kindness. I have a hard time saying no. But,God is working on me. I will be there one day and I can't wait. Moving away is going to help me too. Bless your heart if you can say no. I feel bad saying I don't have the money when I do. But,I feel even worse when I don't get it back.. I mean really worse..
@wongchoiyee (6615)
Hopefully your daughter will realise how important money is in this materialistic world. Without it nobody is going to give you a bun or coke. Doesn't she have a hobby to do like working online? I have a neighour's daughter who is also like that, but she has depression that is why can't work long.
No she ha no hobbies she loves working and being home.