So Now What Did I Do??

@Hate2Iron (8029)
I just went out to the kitchen to ask hubby if it wasn't Wednesday... I was sure that it was. Apparently not... it's Friday! I have been away... have you noticed. I did something to the tendon/tendons in my thumb... and just typing hurts. This is about as much as I can share today :( Hopefully, it will get better. This really hurts! I wish that I could immobilize it... I'm going crazy with nothing to do!
So sorry this happened to you. I, too, get so frustrated when an injury keeps me from doing what I love to do. I do not sit still well at all.
@Corbin5, I do not sit too well either.
@marlina I have always been that way. I suppose I will always be that way. Ants in my pants at all times.
@Corbin5 My Dad just couldn't sit for 5 minutes, he was always on the go.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
I'll send some healing energy your way.
@CoolPeace (1587)
• Miami, Florida
I hopes it get better and heal.
There are thumb immobilizer that you can buy at a pharmacy. They are not expensive, you should get one.
@Jackalyn (7162)
• Oxford, England
Having fractured a finger at the very top a few months ago I can identify. Pain makes us forget most things as it kind of takes over. I hope it eases soon.
Hope that it heals faster. I would go nuts if I couldn't type or play piano, not so much about not being able to dust. LOL