I want to cut down big time on processed foods.

I won't lie to eat really good it's expensive. Expensive for me because I just can't afford $4 lettuce every night it sure can add up. I can go to other stores and stock up on a lot of ready mad foods. I am going to work on cooking a few times a week. Crock pot meals for sure. No more big meals that I will waste. Not at all. I plan to buy carrots and dressing and have that for dinner with a few slices of bacon if caught on sale. I will try to find a spot to grow my lettuce in the spring and take it to my house. There is a nice huge yard out back. It would be awesome if he let me garden.
eliminating processed foods is so much better for your health
I figure it's worth a try when I move since I am cutting back on spending too.
@akalinus (12428)
Good food is much more expensive than junk food. It is not fair but that is the way it is.
• Denmark
You can grow things in flower pots on sunny window sills inside during the cold season.
@skysnap (17578)
yes that will surely improve your healh.
@ricki_911 (16100)
• Toronto, Ontario
I buy reduced or clearance food. It saves a lot of money, and the cost of things are doubled here than it is there. Walmart and a few grocery stores do some great clearance bins on all food, even meat and veggies.
If you like soups, chilis and such you can save a lot that way. Make up a batch and eat some and freeze the rest. Vegetable soups are so good and you can add chicken or something if you like. Lots of ways to save if you want to.