No freaking way...

The gym called me back and they want $130 a month. I called the ymca on the recommendation of Yuki and I can get an application for lower fees. They have a gym n a pool. If they are near me that is where I will go. If not it will be planet fitness.
I would never be able to pay that amount for gym. I am thinking about buying some sort of not so expensive machine to excercise.
I just bought a machine I can't fit in my new place. I hope to sell it to someone but I am sure not leaving it.
@Mike197602 (13399)
• Worcester, England
YMCA gyms often have lower fees. Another thing you could do, especially if you live in a big town/city, is take advantage of many gyms that offer free introductory memberships. They often offer free six week memberships here...just take the six weeks then move on to another six wek membership at another gym. Then, after doing thatfor a while, you may find one with reasonable fees or you may be able to get reductions on certain sites such as groupon or whatever you have there. As part of my job I get free gym, pool and personal trainer but I've not used it yet.
I love anything that comes with a personal trainer. I am sure I am going with planet and the ymca in the summer. Thanks so much mike as always.
Planet Fitness is where I was going before I started this crazy challenge thing.
They are the closest to me when I move. I love that I will get a trainer too. I am over the moon about that. The y is not on my side of town. I will still sign up for the pool sometimes. But working out will be with planet fitness.
I agree no way indeed lol.
I guess it will be planet fitness with that trainer I will get.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Nearly everyone I have talked to, myself included has had a poor experience with Planet fitness.