My tooth is half mended.

Chile
Today I went to the dentist. He said that I had crushed my tooth. I kept silent, in part because my mouth was open. But he had repaired that very same tooth a couple of months ago. I have to go to see him next week to finish the job. I don´t know whether he´ll charge me for that. Claudia callled me and told me that we could meet near my dentist and have a hotdog. She she not much time to eat as she is on a course to be on a better level in ther career. We went to the place where they have the best buns in the city. It is full of memories for me as it is a place that has been there for 70 years. Claudia went back to her work and I came to Claudia´s house. I had a nice nap as I also had a beer with the hotdog
Ome qwayto help you nap better lol glad you and your friend Claudia had lunch together kinda took awayfrom the dental thing for awhile lol
Claudia is my daughter. I came to babysit at her house after the dentist and the treat.
@ms1864 (6986)
• Bangalore, India
So you crushed your tooth in your sleep?
So does the doctor say, I think the tooth was not well mended the first time.
Sounds like it's been an okay day for you. I hope your tooth won't cause you any pain.
It seems that what the dentist did will help me out until next week whe he finishes the job.
I have so much hot dogs it could cause a blockage.I am going to send some with kay tomorrow.
I ate a single hotdog and was absolutly happy.
@amnabas (10297)
• Karachi, Pakistan
In short a good busy day.
Quite busy, but happy as a whole.