It's a pizza kind of night

That's on menu for tonight. I just ordered pizza from Pizza King. I love their food it's always so good. There's not many Pizza Kings around here Im glad we have one close to us. I guess Im starting to run out steam as I don't feel like doing much and we're all starting to get hungry so it's a pizza kind of night. What's everyone having for dinner tonight?
@saulgoodman (2654)
• Dundee, Scotland
Pizza sounds good to me. We had a thing like a pizza tonight with some soup. It was a tear and share bread thing with stuff on it like a pizza. Heated it in oven for 10 minutes. It was really good. The soup was Heinz tomato which is always good and gas been for 50 odd years that I can recall
That sounds good. You cant go wrong with tomato soup. Im planning on grilled cheese sandwhichs and tomato soup for a meal one night next week.
• Dundee, Scotland
@AutumnSnow That's my idea of food. simple and tasty. And healthy too.
grilled london broil tonight
that sounds delicious.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
I had McDonalds Burger last night...it was so satisfying. Talk about comfort food!
That's so true.
@dramagirl26 (3334)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I also had pizza, we got ours from Little Caesars.
Oh I love Little Caesars I wished they delivered. I've been wanting to try their new crazy bread bits.
@shivamani10 (11188)
• Hyderabad, India
Pizza. Not my favorite.People like it . It will have lot of cheese which I do not like.
Yeah it is a popular food. It was just the kids and I so I figured why not save on messing up the kitchen tonight.
I would not mind pizza to be honest as well. I don't want to break my bill though.
I was debating about weather or not to order then hubby text and said he would be home till early in the morning so just myself and the kids tonight I thought yeah go ahead.
Pizza sounds good I'm making hamburgers.
we had hamburgers a few nights ago,lol.
@EddieHands (37807)
Wow yum pizza just sounds so tasty indeed! Blessings