Mr. Apple (A Poem)

@zebra2222 (5171)
Walking among the apple trees With a smile upon his face. Seems to be very happy. This is his kind of place. His name is Mr. Apple. He's a jovial, gentle soul. He loves to grow his apples. They're lined up from row to row. People pick his apples. They come from miles around. Mr. Apple is thrilled To see his apples homeward bound. Fuji, Delicious, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, McIntosh, to name a few. Come visit Mr. Apple's farm. He'll be elated to see you.
@zebra2222 Love it is there any poetry form you followed? i am going to try and learn poetry forms, and hopefully, i write poetry as well as you!
@zebra2222 i plan to do that today and who knows i might share a poem here! Not as good as your poetry, though. Do you ever write poetry in forms?
@zebra2222 (5171)
@Marty1 Sometimes I do, but not often anymore.
@zebra2222 Then how do you write a poem with no form. I am going to try and write one without form. I have a longing desire to be a poet like Emily Dickinson and Gertrude Stein Where do you get your ideas to write such a great poem?
Oh you got me thinking about applesauce, cake, pies, cobblers and just about anything else that offers up sweet and tangy recipes !