Tending My Potted Plants

Today is a gloomy Saturday once again. After picking up my little camper from school I asked hubby if we could buy organic soil for my potted plants at home. My plants definitely need all the love and affection at this point since I had been very busy for the past weeks. It has been my elder sister who has been taking care of my potted plants. I live in an apartment type house so there is no way for me to plant in a backyard because I don't have one! Even so, I still put some plants in pots so at least I can still enjoy gardening.
@Mavic123456 (7910)
• Thailand
Such a. Good sister you have...I wish I can also plant something here I really like to plant.
Yes, I lucky I have her. You can also try gardening.
@Ayuriny (5192)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
Your potted plants must be very thankful to you..
They should be!
• Baguio, Philippines
This great. I also live in an apartment with my wife, and we have a narrow veranda outside our door. There I placed my potted plants. I have a box of night crawler worms where I get liquid organic fertilizer, plus soil after harvest. Inside, we have 12 fruiting bags of oyster mushroom to harvest a little weekly. I have a little, narrow farm in the lowland(Cagayan Valley) but I work here in the city, so my narrow veranda is my mini garden outlet. And it's great to have one. Have a great day!
Its really great to have one in the place. Have a great day too
• Baguio, Philippines
@cherigucchi True. Thank you...
Nice of your sister and, enjoy gardening.
It's nice to keep some potted plants in the house. My Mom does not have a garden, but she also love to keep some.
@bunnybon7 (31596)
• Holiday, Florida
sorry. i do hope you get a yard some day soon
I like having a garden. It is also nice to have potted plants inside the house. It makes the place so pleasing to see
I admire you because despite having limited space you still make a way to plant and that is through potted plants . You really must love planting and have a green thumb .
@amnabas (9779)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Oh wow.... I too love gardening but my plants never grow for long.