A treat for myself.

I really wanted a new wig. I found the one I want that was too long. I am going to have it cut shorter for me. It's the perfect color which saved me the process of having it bleached. Now I shared other stuff so I got $24 off the purchase of the wig. Which I just adore about Sammydress.com. I went with a little faster shipping that was about $6.66 so all in all for this lace front I paid $61 The one I had in my cart on amazon is $109. I would have to bleach it so I chose not to buy it. I am going to see how it looks on before I cut it to a style. I know I don't like long hair so it's getting cut. I love the bob too. Wish me luck. I am so happy that I found something for myself.
@miniam (9272)
• Bern, Switzerland
Im sure you`ll love it, l bought a wig( first ever for me) from Sammydress early spring and was happy with it,but only put it on few times,was worried of the wind blowing it away.
THis one will have velcro sewn to the back which will solve that for me. Go to youtube and watch the video it's so easy to sew it down. I bought it off amazon.