I keep finding more stuff to wash.

I did my third load already and now I sat down and realized I need to wash my pillow cases. The bath towels are in the machine now. I plan to take out two brand new purple towels out to match the shower curtain. Then after I wash the last of the clothing and stuff I want to wash three rugs. I want to get them all wished and dried by tonight. I am having better time now. Are you washing clothes today? Good luck folding and putting away.
@yukimori (8547)
It seems like today is a great day to get that stuff done, doesn't it? I've run three loads of wash already, but it's not as bad as it sounds. One was all the sheets and blankets out of the kids' room, and most of it just went right back on the beds when I was done. I usually rotate sets, but I didn't feel like folding the fitted sheets today. The second was mostly pillows, since I can finally do those now that I have the front-loading washer. I still have maybe two loads of clothes left in the hamper, but I'm more caught up than I have been so I might just leave those for tomorrow. I did a full load of dishes and scrubbed the bottom of the fridge out so I could put the crisper drawers back in this morning, too. I have a few more things to wash before I can start dinner--I forgot that I need the rice cooker, so I didn't put that in the dishwasher earlier. I'm going to get started on prepping that stuff soon. The markdown shelf at the grocery store was piled high with bell peppers today, so I bought a dozen yellow peppers to stuff for dinner. I'll put rice, ricotta, mozzarella, tomatoes, and probably some ground beef in them... although at least a couple will have to be vegetarian because one of the kids doesn't really like meat. I might throw a can of black beans in there too just so she gets a bit more protein.
Not bad for Sat in your neck of the woods. I like that dinner your planning too. I would love those beans in mine.
• Marion, Kansas
Wow, Yuki is busy. I love the marked down veggies.
@yukimori (8547)
@GardenGerty I tend to overdo it on the days I have off from work. Mostly I don't feel like keeping up with the housework after working in the morning.
@RitzzView (2579)
Cleaning is must..and so is cleaning of clothes on a regular basis.
That is why I love doing it.
@RitzzView (2579)
@sharon6345 When it comes to clothes..I like to fold them.
@ricki_911 (16100)
• Toronto, Ontario
I need to do my laundry before I go away next week.
That will make it easy to not have a lot to return to do.
@ricki_911 (16100)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 It will so I wont have anything when I get home.
That sounds like a plan. I dd two loads this morning. They are on top of the washer needing to be folded.
I will fold mine when they dry later..
• Marion, Kansas
We tend to wash Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I have sheets in right now.
My sheets are hanging up across the couch just about dry.
@alberello75 (12048)
• Genova, Italy
Forgive me if I dare a question: You have the shower box, or a simple tent, to avoid wetting the floor?
Shower the machine is in my tub.
Not today but I will definitely have to do laundry tomorrow.
That is good for you. I am almost done.
@amnabas (9779)
• Karachi, Pakistan
That's enough laundry for today I guess.
One more load and I will wash the rugs. I don't want to wash for another two weeks.
@carebear29 (24796)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I hate when that happens. Especially after your all done. I did my laundry today!
I decided to let the washing machine rest for today. And to have a rest too. I will mylot and read as Netflix is not working.