Slow Saturday?

By AK
Ponce De Leon, Florida
Someone commented yesterday about how slow the website seemed to be, and I didn't quite notice it- today however is a different story. Seems not very many people are around today. Maybe its the storm, or people just have far more exciting lives than I do.
@dodo19 (22573)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It is true that there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity here today. I wasn't able to be here as much as I would have liked today and yesterday, but such is life. I'll try to catch up tomorrow.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
The last few days I have had more time to spend here than usual. October is a slow month for work for me.
@dodo19 (22573)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@thislittlepennyearns hopefully things pick up for you with regards to work.
Personally, I was out and then I took a nice long nap.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well you deserve a nap. All the working out you do makes me tired just reading about it. @NJChicaa
@thislittlepennyearns clearly it makes me tired doing it. hahaha
@CoralLevang (21043)
I spent the day 4 hours finishing up some homework. And I'm still not done. I still have videos to watch and write up reports in Spanish on and I have a philosophy test that I have finish up for Wednesday... And still have to read
@shivamani10 (7033)
• Hyderabad, India
Yeah. Yesterday was a quite exciting day. I could finish 3 Articles at a time and submitted them. I never thought that I could do it. I was in good mood and did it all. There is no work pending with me.
the same is the same thing for me. Very slow.