Had to put the space heater on.

The cool air was getting in my bones. I had to put on the space heater for a little while. I put it on low and it is doing a good job for me. I hope the building turns the heat on soon as I could save on it. Just one more reason I should stay here. Free heat will save me money.
I woke up last night and was hot, I felt sweaty. Took off my gown and slept with nothing on. Should have gotten up to turn the thermostat down a little but with my arm the way it is I hate to get up much. Free heat must be nice. I don't think I have every had that.
I got it right now and I am not sure it's worth leaving for sure. Cold air can kill you seeping in your bones.
@sharon6345 ....It is much nicer to be warm when It is cold out.
It is certainly chilly. It is not quite cool enough for us to turn on the furnace, but the windows are closed and we are all dressed appropriately. Our fireplace will be used later on when the mornings are just too brisk.
That is why I am sleeping with my heater on tonight.
We just turned our heat on today too. It is just too cold out and it is chilling the house.
That is what I wish they would do here for us.
That is a choice you have to make stay or move.
I will be making it Tuesday after the units call me about heat or no heat.