The other night I had a dream about Donald Trump in Bloomingdale's

Dallas, Texas
I was shopping for some Gucci perfume for my wife and some jewelry when all of a sudden in my dream Donald Trump told me, "You have pretty good taste." I was flattered by that. Then he asked me if I wanted to follow him and I tried, but as my dream continued, I found that Donald Trump and his Entourage were walking too fast for me to keep up. Then along came the paparazzi began to notice that they were following Donald Trump's double. They went off in one direction and Donald Trump's group went in another and I just stood still realizing that I wanted just to wake up and so, I woke up.
lol interesting I must say.
• Dallas, Texas
I think some may think I am making this up but it was one of those dreams you wake up not forgetting but remembering in more detail. Not necessarily a good thing.
@lookatdesktop it's on TV all the time so hard not to dream about it.
• Dallas, Texas
@Happy2BeMe I will need a break from t.v. for a few decades I believe.
Is that what is called a nightmare?
• Dallas, Texas
It would have been if it had lasted longer than it did but I woke up thankfully.
@lookatdesktop Just to think that instead of on Donald Trump you had 2 in your dream!!! Worse than Halloween
What a nightmare you had!
Funny dream ! Small wonder you dreamed about him,over there a farce is being staged, where they two dig up the dirt on each other.
@shivamani10 (11231)
• Hyderabad, India
ah..ah...ah..so even in dream you are confused as to whom to support? No..worry...I am here ...You support Mr. Donald. The Whitehouse is waiting for Mr. Donald.