life without internet

New Delhi, India
I was left without any internet for around more than 3days and the whole world seemed to have come to a standstill... Is this addiction or dependence I don't know ..? But I constantly missed mylot, watsup and Facebook. Life without any of these is so boring... I wonder how we lived in the past..
In the pass my kids were young and we did many activities together. Now they are all adults and I have the internet to make money on.
• New Delhi, India
Life is a continuous saga of moving on... Can you spend a day without internet
@Dextoi (2430)
I am proud to say that without internet I can still live on and be productive...
• New Delhi, India
Really ???? How?
@Dextoi (2430)
@amitkokiladitya What I do is just stand up, get out and do things normally as if it was the 80s...
@birjudanak (7221)
if internet is down for more then 1 day then i feel so free as we have habit of it so its really long period of 3 days so obliviously we miss it.
• New Delhi, India
Yes indeed
@Ruchitha (131)
• Bangalore, India
These days internet has become an important part of life.People are more dependable on internet.I was also in that category but recently I made a habit of keeping myself away from internet and gadgets once in a week.That one day goes totally to my kid, I play with her all the day and read some books if she sleeps.Its a great feeling to be without internet, try to keep busy yourself with books or hobbies while away from internet.
• New Delhi, India
Very true
My family has been without power since Friday evening and so I have only been able to be here when my phone is charged. I have been charging it in my van. Without electronics my family has been spending a lot more time together which has been really nice! We went outside to play most days and grilled out as a family. I have definitely missed being here but I'm grateful for the time I got to spend with my husband and kids. =)
• New Delhi, India
Yes this is true.. .without electricity the family does come together
I have ever been to my relative's home in the countryside.There were not internet and I passed time with some books.I would say it's lonely time but be helpful to my health.
• New Delhi, India
Good.....
@iridion9 (7205)
I think is a basic needs. And it will stay forever and improve. Yeah its SUPER boring and the feeling of isolation without it.
@amandajay (18072)
• North Shore, New Zealand
Welcome back
@prashu228 (25811)
life without internet seems difficult these days, especially people who are used to it cannot pass time easily. But there are people who live without internet and still very happy. It depend on how we lead our life
• New Delhi, India
Well said