Doing a Rain Dance

@SophieY (848)
South Africa
Living on an Arid African Continent requires the clouds to pop on over and drop a little rain now and then . . . its been a long time since it was THEN? “Do you know why the Indian rain dances always worked? Because the Indians would keep dancing until it rained.” ~ Sherman Alexie After reading this quote, I am not sure if I have so much time to dance around until it rains . . . in Africa that kind of time can go on for months? WATER the source of LIFE!!
I learn how a rain dance is being danced when i watched a local movie here . Here too the summer was so long - from March until September , but supposedly from MArch to May only . But because of the climate change , it was extended to September . And even now , where it would rain almost every other day already , when it gets sunny , it is so hot still .
@Inlemay (16891)
• South Africa
I wont be able to do a long term dance either - however I will keep dancing on the bowling green if that will help?
@marsha32 (6689)
We seem to have a lot of rain here in Kansas. I wonder who is doing all of the dancing? We had pouring rains come through this morning.
@SophieY (848)
• South Africa
send them on a rain dancing holiday to us
Yes, without water, there is no life. I hope that you won't have to dance and that the rain will come SOON, very soon.
@jennyjoy (1966)
• Bangalore, India
Dance for the joy of dancing.Pray for rain.