My weekend's insanity

By Jen
@polyxena (2573)
Sturgis, Michigan
Hopefully everyone has had a great weekend. Mine has been hectic. I'm happy it's over and the week has started, and I usually wouldn't say anything like that about the dreaded Monday. My husband's grandma was in the hospital all weekend form throwing up blood, they're still not sure what's wrong with her, but are sending her home today (she thinks). So it's been a long weekend worrying about her. My husband's grandma and grandpa were in car accident with my son about two weeks ago when they were taking him to school, and part of me worries it's what is causing her to vomit blood. In between all of that we were waiting to see if my step daughter's mom would drop her off. Mainly because if we're not home when she drops my step daughter off, whether it'd be at the store, or at a doctors appointment. She's mad at my husband for not being at home. The only problem I have with that is she just drops my step daughter off when she wants to, even if it's 10 at night, there's no word of warning. And if we're not home or my husband has to tell my step daughter that he's busy she cries, because she thinks her dad doesn't love her and then my husband gets yelled at for being a bad parent. It's exhausting. So how was everybody else's weekend?
Sounds like this could all be fixed by making plans and, no more random drop offs, also prayers going out to Grandma.
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
Thanks and I don't know if she'd ever make plans. It's not something she's ever done in the 7 years I've known her.
@polyxena Well you guys do have a choice in this, but I hear you, sometimes just easier to deal with non sense.
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
@TRBRocks420 Yeah but if she won't answer her phone or call, it's impossible to make plans.
I can feel you for having that kind of weekend . I too , would be feel that way specially that just two weeks ago your husband's grandparents met an accident . I hope grandma will already be okay and it's not something serious .
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
Thanks
@polyxena Just be cool always .
@CoolPeace (1586)
• Miami, Florida
I think it should be arrangments with the stepdaughter mother and to call to see if you and your husband are at home before she drop the daughter off.
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
she usually doesn't even come to the door, her mom and sometimes just leaves without seeing if my step daughter is in the door, which is really odd.
@CoolPeace (1586)
• Miami, Florida
@polyxena. That is game playing she probably and does this to annoyed you and your husband.
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
@CoolPeace More than likely. It wouldn't surprise me.
I can see how you are glad that the work week has started! A very tough weekend for you. I do hope your husband's grandmother has nothing serious going on.
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I hope not either, it was one of the better hospitals in the area, and they don't know what's wrong. Which I do find as odd. But then again I"m far from a doctor, and the first thought I had was something like an ulcer or something.
@polyxena It could be a multitude of things I am thinking since I haven't had anyone I know experience that type of bleeding.
• Eugene, Oregon
The weekend was okay, fairly uneventful for us, but my daughter found a drunk asleep in her back yard, not just one day but two.
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
That's somewhat eventful, not in a good way.
@rina110383 (24064)
It was a busy work weekend. I worked on my hourly projects on Upwork.
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
Sounds busy
@Macarrosel (7536)
I hope your husband's grandma is fine. Maybe her head had badly hit during the car accident that ends up to internal bleeding and made her to vomit blood. That's really serious.
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
They said they don't know what it is. :(
Poor you, you did not spend a relaxing week end at all, I would say it has been a very hard weekend. I stayed at home, because it has rained, I cleaned the house.