My Monthly Casino Trip

Saturday was my monthly casino trip. It was so much fun. My best friend drove us there. We hadn’t seen each other for a while because we’ve both been so busy. We walked around the casino a lot. It was really good exercise. I like the slot machines with the wheels on the top. And the colors and all the noises that they make. It was nice to catch up with each other.
@Asylum (48278)
• Manchester, England
I have only ever been to a casino once in my life, which was purely for curiosity.
• Greece
You obviously go for the social pleasure not the monetary one...
@41CombedaleRoad I like all the sounds and colors and the spinning of the slot machines. It's a nice way to spend some time with a friend and have some fun.
• Greece
@Susan2015 It is the atmosphere that you enjoy most and having fun with a friend who shares your pleasures.
did you come home with more than you took?
@Jessicalynnt Nope, came out with zero. But it was fun so I'm good till next month!
I guess you didn't win as you don't mention it.
Unless she didn't play and went for fun :)
Glad you had a good time on your monthly casino visit and being able to catch up with your best friend. :)
My sister loves going to casino, but I have no interest in those.
@TheSojourner (17450)
Casinos can be rather dangerous for me. I try to stay out of them, but they seem to be a big money-maker for the Indian Nation tribes around these parts. I just have to keep my head away from them because it can be too tempting.