Is gay marriage legalised in your country?

mine
@stbrians (15893)
Kakamega, Kenya
Our country has not legalized same sex marriages. The church has stood their ground against this sort of marriage. Many have cried foul and termed it a violation of human rights. It is on this background that a certain pastor was found in a bush with another man. He was ambushed and beaten thoroughly.
@tallawah (9283)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Jamaica is one of the most homophobic places on earth...
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
@tallawah Peace upon Jamaica!
@stbrians (15893)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Oh my God! They need prayers
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
@stbrians That the Light of the Glorious Gospel of JESUS CHRIST Shine upon their hearts and cause them to Receive HIM as their LORD, SAVIOR and KING.
Not for the moment. I think that the matter should be voted soon.
@stbrians (15893)
• Kakamega, Kenya
What do yu think will be the outcome?
@stbrians I have no idea, but I am not sure that it will be legalized. As I am not Swiss (I was born in Italy) I will not vote.
@tallawah (9283)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@LadyDuck No one loves the idea of Gay marriage more than divorce lawyers. With divorces at over 50% among the standard one man/one woman imagine how high it will go when gays start divorcing.
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
That's an abomination. gay marriage cannot stand in Nigeria. It has got nothing to do with human rights, it's just a satanic agenda for the earth. In the beginning, GOD made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. #FullStop
@tallawah (9283)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Various American 'gay rights' groups come down here, line up the fish and put them to do things so they can be martyred. They had them go and live in a gulley so they could film their 'suffering'. I made it public knowledge that the US will accept homosexuals as refugees and 59 of them ran to the embassy and were taken up to America. In Nigeria I am sure the Gays should do the same thing. Contact the BBC and other such news services, and let them march to the US or British Embassy and demand refugee status. They have to get it. Flown to the US for free, put up, for free, given a job.... Make the US and Brits put their money where their mouth is
@stbrians (15893)
• Kakamega, Kenya
You have stamped on it real hard. I do not know what to say @jenning
@stbrians (15893)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@tallawah OH MY GOD. Everything for free? There is a catch somewhere