Happy Birthday Dream.

Banks, Oregon
Happy Birthday to the American Dream Dusty Rhodes. Dusty was a man among men and, truly one of my favorite people to ever live, he was a 3 time NWA Heavyweight champion of the world, having some of the most awesome matches anyone has ever seen, with the likes of Nature Boy Ric Flair, Harley Race and, Terry Funk. Dusty was a big boy, but he could go an hour in the ring as good as anybody and, did it many times. Very few wrestlers can make it through an hour long match, that's why only the best even attempt it. Dusty wasn't just a wrestler though he was also a great booker and, responsible for helping train and, mentor all the women's wrestlers we see today, one being Charlotte. Dusty would have been 71 today and, I am sure he is very happy and, can't wait to see Charlotte vs Sasha in hell in a cell. Rest in peace Dream.
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
Saw some faces i recognize,shame really most wrestlers do not make it to old age
His sons are Goldust and, Cody Rhodes.
He was a champ and everyone will always think of him as being a champ.
Yes, a champion as a wrestler and, as a human being.
He sounds like a guy who really made a difference in the lives of many through his training and mentoring activities. Yes, God bless Dusty.
He was a really good guy thank you :)
@VivaLaDani13 (22033)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Can't say I know him / remember him but R.I.P