My new phone arrived today.

Dundee, Scotland
Yes indeed. An LG Xscreen. It's quite clever as it seems to know what word i am going to type next. It has a glass back. Better not drop it. Might take a while to get used to it. Here is a picture i got online. It's a beauty.
@KristenH (24942)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Nice. I got my yesterday. I'm in the same boat as you to get used to it. Give or take, it might be a week. Mine's black too. It's an Alcatel one-touch Android.
• Dundee, Scotland
Hello. My wife has an Alcatel Pop One Touch. It is a really great phone and actually out performed my now fried Samsung J5.
@KristenH (24942)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@saulgoodman That's bigger than my reconditioned Smartphone. My lost cell was a simple Safelink Samsung cell.
@KristenH (24942)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@saulgoodman Nice. I'm having issues how to set up email, since my main one won't work.
@EddieHands (37807)
Wow what a very magical phone. Can you watch cartoons on it ?
• Dundee, Scotland
I can watch anything on it. And it's better for posting on here than the old phone I was using.
@EddieHands (37807)
@saulgoodman oh wow well if you can post.. it's wonderful! Blessings !
• Dundee, Scotland
@EddieHands Have you never posted with a phone?
@Macarrosel (7540)
Nice one. Be sure to put tempered glasses on the the front screen and back of it for protection. If ever you drop it accidentally the phone won't break.
• Dundee, Scotland
I am getting one of those fancy rubber cases for it tomorrow. I am unsure as to why it has a glass back. But so far so good.
@saulgoodman I had iPhone 4S before and it has glass back too, I put tempered glasses on front and back of it. One time, I accidentally dropped it, and the phone didn't break, only the tempered glasses. You can shop tempered glasses on eBay at very low prices.
• Dundee, Scotland
@Macarrosel My wife is buying me the rubber case. Saw a phone dropped from a great height inside one of these rubber cases onto concrete and it bounced and never broke.
Enjoy the new phone and, yes it always takes awhile to get used to it.
• Dundee, Scotland
I have a feeling that this phone is the most advanced phone I have ever seen. I think I will need quite a while to get used to it. Android 6. Wow.
@saulgoodman I hear you I went from one of those flip top star trek phones to a smart phone and, had no idea how to do anything.
• Dundee, Scotland
@TRBRocks420 I had a Star Trek phone also. When I got it I thought that it was advanced as it needed a sim card and had no antenna. These smart phones are smart.
Congratulations on your new phone! Yes don't drop it if there is glass. Will you get a case?
• Dundee, Scotland
Yep. Getting a rubber case tomorrow. Its a really good phone and I will be gutted if it gets dropped.
@saulgoodman That's awesome! Happy case searching. :)
I would hate a phone that thought it knew what word I was going to type next since sometimes I don't even know what word I plan on typing next.
• Dundee, Scotland
Aye. I have changed my mind already a few times about a word just because the phone suggested it. Can't wait to see it's full vocabulary. Bet it knows words I have never even heard before.
That is a very nice phone. I love my phone too or I would replace it. it cost me $22 a few months ago. I said I would keep it till it broke down. I wish you many happy days with your phone.
• Dundee, Scotland
Hi Sharon. It really is nice. Good build quality and great specification. My last phone a Samsung J5 only lasted 6 months. It broke. Under warranty so got this more expensive one instead and only £20 extra.
@5thHouse (1692)
• Sheffield, England
I'm the same with phones as I am with cars - I see them as functional and don't see the beauty in them. My phone is an ugly looking orange thing, but it does what I need it to do.
• Dundee, Scotland
I think that if it does the job you need it to do then thats the most important thing. I needed a phone to be my life in my pocket and tbis one will do the job. It isnt as good looking as it is in the picture. What about motorbikes? Do you see the beauty in them?
@5thHouse (1692)
• Sheffield, England
@saulgoodman Yes, there's something a bit edgy and forbidden about motorbikes, which makes them quite sexy
• Dundee, Scotland
@5thHouse Mine didn't look very sexy when it went on fire.
Is that by Samsung or Verizon or Virgin Mobile ?
• Dundee, Scotland
LG.
@XinfulThotz (4184)
• Singapore, Singapore
new toy!
• Dundee, Scotland
Well yes. But its more like my life in my pocket. Hope it lasts longer than the Samsung did.