Home Health Was Just Here

Boise, Idaho
I emailed my medical doctor yesterday about my shoulder and some concerns I have. Today at noon the health care nurse called and made arrangements to come out. One came at about 1:30p. and was here for about an hour. All kinds of questions. She feels that the most important thing is to get a social worker out to talk to. I still have not dealt with Josh as far as what happened and need to talk to someone about that. Then I need to get to the orthopedic surgeon about my shoulder. Need financial help to get to the doctor for I have no more money left for the month. I also need help either getting another bed or help in something to help me get up off of the floor each time I need to get up. I am exhausted but feel a little better knowing I am going to get some help.
@sallypup (28631)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Oh I so hope I am hearing health coming your way. I hope that nurse does her job and gets the ball rolling for you.
They will do a little bit. They never stay long enough to do much.
@sallypup (28631)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@celticeagle That's not cool. I remember nurses staying quite a while with my Dad even though they obviously had a bunch of others to call on that day.
@sallypup .....There several different types now days and they each come for that particular thing. I have a social worker coming today and a Occupational one tomorrow. See how it goes.
• Eugene, Oregon
So glad that you are getting some help.
I'm glad that my doctor okayed it.
oh dear do you have healthj insurance I do not have to p ay doctor vilsits b ut it does cost me 7 dollars and 20 cents round trip on the access bus but cheaper than a car. you]realy need to see your doctor about that shouolder tere has to be some way to get help for you so you can see your doctor can your duaghter help out? wish I lifed closer I wld jhelp some way
I don't have any kind of transportation, have to either wait until the beginning of the month or get script like I did at the hospital to get back home. I have medicare insurance and that is all. I have no money to pay for transportation so am hoping that my regular doctor that I emailed yesterday sent me some script so I can get to the orthopedic surgeon to loo at my shoulder. My daughter helps me all day. She doesn't drive. .
@celticeagle oh I hope hes ends you the script I too do nt drive and dodnt have a'car
@Hatley ......The social worker gave me some and I am having some sent to me from my regular doctor's office. It's very hard for me because all my friends moved away and no family close to take me.
• New Delhi, India
Get well soon dear...I will pray for you
Thank you. That is kind of you.
I feel as though I missed something awful. you ok?