Decorations for my table...

Photo I took of the table decorations I bought at Michael's crafts
@xstitcher (11500)
Petaluma, California
When we were out running errands, Mom, Frankie and I went to Michael's crafts. I managed to pick up a couple of things for decorations for my table at the craft show on Saturday. I had seen something on Michael's on line site that I liked, but when we went to the store, couldn't find it (on the site it said "In Store Only" So, after some other looking around, I wound up getting this brassy pumpkin thing instead. I got a garland too and a basket I may put some of my things in. I've gotten most of the things done on my list, now.
@HazySue (21280)
I love Michaels. Good luck with the craft show. I hope you sell out.
@xstitcher (11500)
• Petaluma, California
I would like that, too, @HazySue !
@HazySue (21280)
@xstitcher are you selling cross stitch or a variety of crafts?
@xstitcher (11500)
• Petaluma, California
I only do cross stitch, @HazySue -- afraid I'm not that talented. However as far as my cross stitch stuff goes I have bookmarks, designs in hoops, and small designs in little frames.
loved your photo really nice like it a lot
@xstitcher (11500)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @Hatley . I will be sure and take a picture of my table when I get it all decked out on Saturday.
@xstitcher I will look forward to seeing it good night
@ms1864 (6992)
• Bangalore, India
It looks nice...i wish such things were available here...it would be so much fun to decorate the house with them,