Getting ready to start the day

Good morning everyone. I got up around 7 am this morning, it's now 8:30 and Im finally setting down to a cup of coffee and opening up my computer. Getting a few short minutes of quiet before everyone starts getting up and getting ready to start school. My son has been up since 6:30 and is already half way finished with his work. It took me awhile to get up this morning I was so comfortable I didnt want to move lol. Today is going to be quit busy because it's grocery store day and need to get a few errands done. Then get the apartment cleaned because hubby is suppose sometime tomorrow evening. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.
Now that it´s spring and the sun is up early, I wait for Leticia and breakfast mylotting. Someday I will just eat everything as I start ot feel hungry.
It's just the opposite here it's fall and the sun doesnt come up till later now. I usually wait for the kids to get up to have breakfast I takes me awhile to get hungry. Have a wonderful day.
@AutumnSnow I have to be on the move now. I have more seedlings to plant and I haven´t yet decided what to do for lunch.
I feel comfortable as well in bed, but sometimes i have to get up at 3:30am to get ready for work.
I usually get up within about 10 minutes after I wake up but this morning was one of those day,lol. Have a wonderful day.
@AutumnSnow Thanks same to you
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Thanks, hope you have a great day as well
Thank you.
@LoriAMoore (4786)
We're lunching with aunt/uncle today, then I need to go the grocery and buy some things for my mom's new apartment that she'll be moving into on Saturday. Stocking up the fridge and pantry for her before she moves in.
Sounds like a busy day ahead, have fun. Im glad to hear you finally got her into a place. Hopefully she will like it there.
I hope you have a wonderful day! =) My kids just woke up a few minutes ago and we will get started on school work after breakfast.
Thank you and same to you. We just got breakfast finished and getting ready to get started.