After all that's been said ... I'm not even sure I am going to vote at all.

Dallas, Texas
I did say I would vote for Donald but then I really can't live with myself if i did that. It would be like playing a game of tick tack toe or worse, Russian roulette. I changed the title of my discussion to, After all that's been said ... I'm not even sure I am going to vote at all. Anybody who has read the recent reports about Putin and his support for Trump makes me want to re think things. So worse case scenario, nobody votes then who will be up next? Leaving it all up to the electoral college? Hmm. maybe.
This page may be out of date. Save your draft before refreshing this page.Submit any pending changes before refreshing this page. Hide this message.QuoraSign In Specific Presidents of the United States of America United States Government U.S. Presidential
@zweeb82 (5713)
I was just thinking of the guy with the funny hair and here I saw your post, lol!~
• Dallas, Texas
You should see my hair right now. My wife just called me on it. I haven't even thought about combing it yet.
@zweeb82 (5713)
@lookatdesktop Lol!~I'm sure no one can beat his, lol!~
• Dallas, Texas
@zweeb82 Yea I guess not. lol
I have supported Trump from day one. I will vote Trump. I truly believe the election is rigged in Clinton's favor, however, I am hoping those who are afraid to voice the fact they will vote for Trump will do so in private in the voting booth. We have been lied to and swindled for far too long by politicians.
• Dallas, Texas
I agree.
It's a tough choice this time regardless of what side you sit on. I think Biden should have run as many conservatives would have found him far more acceptable to Clinton. Bernie should have gone for it as an indie as I think he would have had a real shot. Every outrageous thing from the Trump campaign is now being matched by outrageous things from the Clinton camp like the appalling remarks about Catholics etc. It's too bad both candidates can't be tossed and give us two decent choices.
right on Im going third party voting for a woman but not Hiliaray the two main candidates are neither one my choice to lead our country so its Stine for me and if anyone makes an insulting remark here to me I will delete it
• Dallas, Texas
That would be a dream come true.
• Dallas, Texas
@Hatley I am on your side. I feel pretty much the same. I hope social security, immigration, minimum wage and more respect for whites, blacks and hispanics in law enforcement and higher pay for teachers and especially for public servants like the police force.
She gets away with everything it seems. We don't need four more years of what we already have.
• Dallas, Texas
You are so correct. It looks like I may have been a bit wishy-washy but my mind is made up. I'm voting for the man with the plan.
@lookatdesktop I'm so tired of the crap put out that I already voted absentee for Trump and like you I split everything else. Our nation needs to get on track and protect it's borders.
• Dallas, Texas
You got that right, BernieZ, and I think it's time we put our nation's differences behind us and focus on homeland security.
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
Trump is sure the man. With the Latest saga of the woman, he also has gained more grounds...
• Dallas, Texas
True.
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
@lookatdesktop Yeaaa, and it turned the table around. I see many suddenly disappointed in Hillary
• Dallas, Texas
@Jenning I am getting kind of tired of all the name calling in Washington. When will it end?
• New Delhi, India
Take a deep breath and then think and decide
• Dallas, Texas
I will. I have had time to think about it so I rewrote the title of this discussion and the actual context of it as well.