Crocheting.

@Tina30219 (35116)
Onaway, Michigan
I saw a post on facebook on crocheting premie,newborn and infant blankets I would like to do this my only problem is I can only single and double crochet. And I never know what size hook to get so the holes are not so big. I found a pattern on Pinterest that is single crochet and it even tells you what size hook to use. Maybe after Christmas I will look into making infant size on I have a friend that has a baby that will be one soon. If I had someone that could work with me I would be happy.I am going to be making scarves soon but the pattern I am using I am not sure it would work for a mans scarf I will post a picture of the pattern and get some advice from everyone. Plus the yarn for the mens scarves will be different that the yarn I am using to make the woman's scarves.
Skip to content Skip to navigation menu Free Shipping with $50 Purchase U.S. Only. Some exclusions apply. Search Cart 0 WISH LIST 0 Share This Your rating *: 1/5 2/5 3/5 4/5 5/5 Subject: Review: Submit Pattern Number LW4556 Designed By Red Heart Design Te
• New Delhi, India
My mother is very good at crocheting... I love to wear a jacket she made for me
@Tina30219 (35116)
• Onaway, Michigan
My mom crochets as well but she only does certain patterns and she has a hard time teaching me with me being left-handed..
• New Delhi, India
@Tina30219 I can understand
@Tina30219 (35116)
• Onaway, Michigan
@amitkokiladitya I can't wait to at least start on my scarves that I have the yarn for.