I hope I don't see any body wearing a creepy clown mask on Halloween night.

Dallas, Texas
I am so apprehensive about Halloween, this October 31st, because of all the recent Creepy Clown sightings lately in our area. I don't trust them. It seems as though the Creepy Clown phenomenon is getting out of hand lately. I will not be turning on our porch light on Halloween night. I have some old candies that I can give out if desperate children happen by on that night. We live in an area that is not often visited by children in their Scary Costumes for Halloween. I have a rubberized mask I bought 20 years ago. At that time I was sitting on the front porch in a chair wearing that mask and nobody came to get candy. I am actually glad. I would not walk up to a house that had a stranger with a mask on. It shows good common sense for kids nowadays to just party at home or a designated safe place where adults supervise the party and let the kids have fun playing games and eating all the candy they want in a place that has none of those Crappy Creepy Clowns hanging around on the streets, at night, where stranger danger is very very real. Be safe, don't party alone, don't walk around unfamiliar places on Halloween night. Stay at a place that is good and has adult supervision and where you have a way to get there and back home safely. Enjoy Halloween and avoid the Creepy Clowns. I would also recommend that for every child who comes to the party, give each child a brand new tooth brush. The thing is, most often children will not even think about brushing after eating all that candy. They will likely just fall fast asleep after over indulging. Candied apples are fun but they are bad for a person who has tooth fillings. And the same goes for Caramel apples. I liked both when I was a child but they did get stuck in between my teeth and were basically hard to eat.
@ms1864 (6978)
• Bangalore, India
Yeah...it would be nice if no one chose a clown costume.
• Dallas, Texas
It would be better even if I could take a time machine ride back to the 50s.
@ms1864 (6978)
• Bangalore, India
why the 50's?
• Dallas, Texas
@ms1864 Things were safe in those days.
@Ronrybs (7392)
• London, England
I have this feeling that you are hoping for rather a lot!
• Dallas, Texas
Hoping for the impossible.
• New Delhi, India
I have heard about it before...I hope what you say really happen
• Dallas, Texas
I am a dreamer.
I think the scary costume of choice should be wearing no costume at all!
• Dallas, Texas
Ha ha ha!