What would you want to be invented?

@renicemae (3411)
I thought of this idea when I was stucked with traffic in my area. I thought by that time that the ability of something to shrink and expand is a very good idea especially when cought up with a major traffic jam. I saw this concept in THE ANT MAN movie. Very nice is it? If there will be traffic you can just simply shrink your car or motorcycle and then walk to a place where there is none and then grow again your vehice to its normal size. ;)
• New Delhi, India
I would want to learn to fly
@skysnap (17805)
I just wish someone makes a button to have peace of mind :p
@AkoPinay (10030)
I wish to have an ATM on my forehead
@renicemae (3411)
@AkoPinay Hahaa..why of all parts of your body, you want it to be in the forehead? Why not in the palm or in the wrist?
@AkoPinay (10030)
@renicemae near the brain haha
@iridion9 (7814)
I think the solution is already available. especially the eHang.
EHang, a Chinese unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) company, unveiled today at CES the EHang 184, the world's first electric, personal Autonomous Aerial Vehicle (...
@iridion9 (7814)
But honestly, it is the anti-aging i want to be invented. The rest will be easy.
@renicemae (3411)
there are already anti aging creams sold out there
@iridion9 (7814)
@renicemae Hi janice I'm also in Makati City. Where are you particularly in Makati City?
@renicemae (3411)
@iridion9 oh no. Im not from Makati actually. I was just unable to edit my profile. I'm from Zamboanga City. ;)
@lealuvy2j (1989)
I would like an invention where you drink something before you eat some high calorie food and you will not gain weight. I think that invention would be useful for all women like me. Haha!
@renicemae (3411)
haha.. There are a lot of products out there offering something like that I guess.
@lealuvy2j (1989)
@renicemae there are but maybe not as effective as we would like it to be.
@Dextoi (2427)
I just hope you're also fast and strong enough whenever you get stomped...
@renicemae (3411)
Hmm.. shrinking human body for me is not possible. I just dont see any possibility of it to happen.
@Dextoi (2427)
@renicemae Oh, sorry. I missed that walking part... lol. Just don't lose your transport while walking
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
So many things on my mind.....Why not a device that can transport me to any part of my house while I'm sitting mylotting so I could do other things without distractions. Lolll
@renicemae (3411)
Lol! I like that idea.
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
@renicemae Hahahahaha You indeed do like it!