It's amazing what people do.

I hope this does not mean I am judging anyone. By all means I am sure not trying to.. I just saw part of a video of three famous rappers. It's amazing how terrible they look. The money they spent to ruin what beautiful work God created. If you look back to when they started they would shock you. I am glad they have the means to live the good life. I just wish they would look at past pictures and love that image. I would be terrified to see any of them behind me at an atm. I am sorry but it's true. I am not saying these stars are crooks. But gooly you would scare to see that image behind you at the atm. I am sure of it.
@carebear29 (28630)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Like they say "never judge a book by its cover"
You know that is why I would not want to judge them. But goodness you would not believe how horrible they look.
@carebear29 (28630)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@miniam (9235)
• Bern, Switzerland
It`s true some of them are like have more money than brains.Lol of a star being scary behind you at an ATM,do they even need ATMs? But can understand what you mean example lil.................sad is the only word
That is the perfect word for it. Sad..