Baby Shower -- Decorations

@marsha32 (6687)
I didn't want to end my series of baby shower posts without talking about the decorations that my middle daughter, Heather, also made for the shower. She got the idea for Winnie the Pooh's hunny pot from pinterest, just didn't make it the same. She used a clay flower pot and then yellow construction paper to make the honey drips. This was used to put cards in. She made the Hundred Akre Woods sign with brown construction paper, even putting on brown marker lines to make it look more like wood. You can't see all of it in the photo, but the banner to the right has the letter A M E L I A for the baby's name. And, on the table she made a sign that looked like wood that she taped to the veggie tray that said Rabbit's Garden. Heather is also very creative. Her family has a family crafting day every Sunday. They turn off all electronics and do a craft and also play board or card games as a family. She comes up with some awesome stuff!
That is very creative and loos great. She certainly is very crafty.
Sounds like you all had a fun time and I bet all the decorations were nice
@nomus24g (20344)
seems some real fun time
What a fun and imaginative idea your daughter has. The family crafting day is sure and inspiration. We should all do such things.
Those are just wonderful decorations. We used to play board games all the time.
i used to have a board playing night with my kids when they were growing up and they loved it. we did craft projects all the time.
@CoolPeace (1593)
• Miami, Florida
That is a good gift she has by being crafty.
@spiderdust (5539)
• San Jose, California
How cute! I also like the idea of no-electronics crafting time. I may institute that in our household!
@bunnybon7 (34975)
• Holiday, Florida
wonderful' she is quite talented
@polyxena (2578)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I like her imagination it's pretty cool!
• Marion, Kansas
I hope that deep down Jasmine knows how much she is loved. You can see it in the things Liz and Heather did for her shower.
It seems that Heather took after her mom. I love creative people and I´m sure that that will help bond her family together.
• Rochester, New York
Those are some great decorations! Craft night is always a good night!
how cute :) yepperz, that ms. heather 'tis most handy - so glad to hear her family dedicates a day to bein' unplugged. kinda rare these days 'n such a shame.
Heather does have skills when it comes to creative decorations!!