How Can I Be Fine One Minute and Feeling Horrid the Next?

@Hate2Iron (7967)
I woke up this morning feeling just fine and felt that way until it was time for my first snack. I chose a granola bar. About 5 minutes later, I began to feel kind of light headed and really cold. Around 11:30, I crawled into bed for about an hour. That helped a little and then after lunch, I went back to bed. Hubby says that I have a slight fever and I'm still feeling a little light headed. I have never had an "illness" come on that quickly and no idea what caused it. Hope that everyone else is felling okay. Its such a gorgeous day out there... I want to be out there!!
that is how I felt in Italy.Fine going to breakfast and after that zap.I lost half day of my tour
@Hate2Iron (7967)
that is sad Alfredo... at least I was at home and feeling horrid. I would hate to be on vacation!!
So sorry to hear this. Hopefully, it is just a 24-hour bug of some sort.
@Hate2Iron (7967)
Actually, I think that it is a buy of some sort... hoping that it is almost time for it to move on!