Now That Hurt!

@Hate2Iron (8071)
I mentioned earlier today about how much my back has been aching today even though, I took a tablet to try to calm it down. Well, I just sneezed... TWICE. I don't want to sneeze ever again. That ripped every muscle in my side. I think that I'm going to try a new bed and see if that helps. Hubby just went into town to look for a bed. I think that he realizes that we have a problem here. Unfortunately, I have no idea what he will come back with. All I can do is hope. What kind of bed do you have?? Would you recommend it??
Oh no. I hope you feel better. Should you go with him to shop for a new bed to suit your back.
@Hate2Iron (8071)
No, he knows what I need, he will probably spend more on it than I would.
@Hate2Iron Oh I would think you need to try out the bed. But I hope he found a better bed suiting your back. Good luck!
you should stretch out your back there.they have good excersize for this.check online
@Hate2Iron (8071)
I do that every morning and most of the time they work... just not today!! :(
@AutumnSnow (4582)
Having back and leg problems like I do Im hoping to eventually get one of those temprapeditc beds. I can't even remember what kind of bed we have we got it from a local mattress store last year it does ok.
@Hate2Iron (8071)
I'm really hoping that this one really works. It sure takes all the fun out of living when you hurt this much.
We are probably due for a new bed since I have no idea where we bought that bed. Nothing special I am sure. I think it is a Serta, but not a very expensive one. Hopefully, a different kind of bed just may help with our back.
@Hate2Iron (8071)
The one that we have has been moved to about 5 different houses... no I think it's time!
@Hate2Iron Yep, time for a new one. I do hope your back benefits from the new one.
@sugartoes (43770)
• Greencastle, Indiana
OUCH I know what that feels like, it's hard not to sneeze when your in pain like that I have a bed that's good on the back it does mine a lot of good since I had my LAST muscle spasms a few mos back
@Hate2Iron (8071)
I hope that I can say the same about mine. Today has been raining all day... I wonder if that has anything to do with all of this pain??
I don't like that newer matresses are unflippable,
@Hate2Iron (8071)
I didn't know that and I do flip this one... for all the good that it did!
I got a new mattress last year, and it helped. It's time to flip it though. I know we're supposed to flip it every six months, and it's past that. I had a Sleep Number bed once. It was great.