Good afternoon myLot

Hey everyone. It is a beautiful afternoon here at the Jersey Shore. It is sunny with a blue cloudless sky and a temperature of 75 degrees F. It is a perfect autumn day. We went out to lunch as always. I was a bit cranky because I'm tired of ordering salmon on salad and a club soda while everyone around me gets burgers, pizza, beer, etc. I had to keep reminding myself that my weight loss challenge will be over next weekend and I'll be able to have whatever I want then. Now we are back at home. I diced up a bunch of vegetables (onions, zucchini, red pepper, eggplant, and tomatoes) and I have them cooking in a big pan on the stove. That way they will be ready to add to my eggs in the morning and they won't add any cooking time to the whole thing. After that all is finished, I will make my lunch salads for the week. This whole diet thing takes a lot of preparation! What's everyone else up to this afternoon?
Sounds like a beautiful day.
It really is!
@AutumnSnow (4629)
I would be a bit annoyed too. That's what you have to do is keep reminding yourself of why your doing this. Hang in there.