It´s hot outside!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I´m under the shadow of this builklding now, but I can see how the sun is heating the environment outside. It´s not of my liking to be under the sun, unless I was at the beach. The temperature now is 24° C (76° F), a little hotter than three hours ago. Are you having a good time?
I am checking for another show to watch. I am doing fine.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That´s wonderful. I´m also doing ok here. Just checking
@quantum2020 That is good are you at the library today? Here they don't open on Sunday.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@sharon6345 Yes, I am. Here they open everyday
I would if I was at a better place to have a good time.LOL
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That means that yoou´re not enjoying the time whetever yoou are. The joy is inside, rather than on the outside.
I have the heated on now as winter has been back for the last 2 days. I don´t mind 24° C. For me that is a nice spring weather.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
It´s a nice kind of weather. I can stand it inside a building, not outside. After some minutes under the sun, it can start burning the skin. Winter is approaching here and it will get as cold as 10° C, which is too cold for me.
I'm getting a little tired. Don't feel like making dinner. I wish my husband would do it for a change.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Variety is always fine for a change. I will eat whatever is in the pantry for dinner.