Walmart's Summer Beauty Box

#WalmartBeautyBox
Rochester, New York
I joined the Walmart Beauty Box campaign. They take out $5 to pay for shipping and send you a bunch of free samples. In my Summer box I received some body wash and a full sized can of Dove Deodorant spray. The enclosed photo is of the Summer Beauty Box. The only thing missing from that box is the nail decals that my youngest niece too and put on. lol I am seriously loving this program as I have found new beauty products that I am really enjoying.
Just got mine ordered. Thanks for that post I could sure use that stuff for gifts. how often do they offer them?. I love that.
• Rochester, New York
They send out 4 boxes 1 for the Winter, 1 for the Spring, 1 for Summer and 1 for Fall. This is a great program to get the sample sizes. I combining some of the ones that I won't use into a gift for my sister who I know will use them.
@LisaSteinmetz Oh man wish I knew of the program in the summer time.
• Rochester, New York
@sharon6345 If you sign up now you should get the Fall box.
@carebear29 (23782)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I didn't know it charged shipping but I can use my Walmart Credit Card to do this now. Thanks
• Rochester, New York
Your welcome. It's really a great program. They take $5 out of my account before they send me the box, that's how I know when there is one coming. lol
@carebear29 (23782)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@LisaSteinmetz Cool. I will have to use my Walmart credit card.
This would be fun to get every few months.
• Rochester, New York
I look forward to getting this little box. Some of the stuff they send is great and it's stuff that I've never even thought of trying out.
@LisaSteinmetz ....That would be nice. Good to be nice to yourself too.
That sounds like a good deal. How do you join I will tell my daughters.
• Rochester, New York
Tell her to go to this link They send out 4 boxes 1 for the Winter, 1 for the Spring, 1 for Summer and 1 for Fall. This is a great program. I think she'll like it!
Walmart Beauty Boxes offer savings on brand name beauty products from Olay, L'Oreal and more.