It's amazing how the truth is not the light.

My daughter is on my bed 1:30 am about to call around for that abuser. I told her no way should she be calling other people for him. Let him stay out there. No because he is my husband like that is something of joy. Oh well I said while your sitting there think about what you have to lose and what your willing to lose. because messing with hi it wil be your freedom or your life if you don't get out. She said something under her breath and walked out. Good now stay out. lol. I keep telling her to stop coming to talk to me.
Especially if she isn't going to listen to your advice.
That is already clear so she needs to leave. I refuse the front row seat to destruction of my child's future.
@sharon6345 .....No, you certainly don't.
@yukimori (9098)
It's probably out of line, but I would have told her, "Then he needs to start acting like your husband instead of your master." Sad as it is, her truth is different than the truth you and I and everyone else outside the situation sees. Next time she comes to talk to you about it, tell her that she's a married woman and it's not appropriate to bring you into her relationship. If she wants advice on her situation or to vent, send her over to the forum I'm linking here. The tone's a bit gentler than the board I suggested previously, but I can't see any of the ladies there supporting his actions if she actually tells what he's done. She might think twice about it if she hears what she's been hearing from you from a bunch of internet strangers, too. It's easy to think Mom's just biased against the guy, but strangers might be seen as a neutral source. Worth a shot, at any rate. Even if she decides not to post she could pick up a lot of good advice just by lurking.
I don't think you're ready for this jelly. This is a general board, for those with family / personal problems, who want more latitude to kvetch and complain, and talk about their lives in general, than is offered on other boards. It can also be used to say
Thanks so very much. I will give it to her.
I fell sorry for Kay loving that type of man and for you having to deal with the whole mess.
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. After all she got away from to only accept it again is pure stupidity.
It is sad that she still loves him even after that. It is hard to get into the heads of people who are being abused and understanding them. Nobody truly knows what it is like until they go through it themselves. I pray she sees it soon.