What's worse if it gets squished?

@CoralLevang (34325)
Today is going to be a day where the theme is to get squished. Of course, I squished my toothpaste tube first thing this morning. I have an 8 o'clock appointment to start my day with a mammogram. Anyone who has had one understands the squish for this one! I should feel lucky as they only have to do the one now since I had the right one removed after a diagnosis with early-stage cancer. I am overdue for the films by six months. Then I have to go squish my brain to release some knowledge, as we have our third quiz in Spanish today. This is a tough lesson for me with all of the indirect and direct objects as they change forms, and the verbs change with them. Tomorrow we have our midterm examination. I finished all of my homework for the third packet last night. It took me awhile to figure out how to maneuver through the site for the audio and video. But now that I have learned how, I can go back to the first two lessons and finish up that homework so that it can be turned in tomorrow at the midterm. In some ways, I think the mammogram is preferred! Fun, fun, fun! Have a great day!
@msiduri (5846)
Happy squish day! Oh, so glad I won't be doing that for a while.
@CoralLevang (34325)
I just should be happy that I only have one that gets squished nowadays!
@msiduri (5846)
@CoralLevang Understood.
@1creekgirl (7063)
Bless your heart! Hope everything goes well with both "squishings."
@CoralLevang (34325)
Yippee! Oh what fun it is! Haha
Squish, squish, squish. You are having a squishy day.
@CoralLevang (34325)
Haha.... yep... Two squishes down
@CoralLevang ....Becareful that last one could be a problem.
@CoralLevang (34325)
@celticeagle my brain feels like it's on overload.
Yes, you have a squished-filled day ahead!!! Hoping the squishing is not too uncomfortable.
@CoralLevang (34325)
It's quick and fairly painless
@CoralLevang My sister had a double-mastectomy when the nurse told her she would have to come back again and again to undergo a procedure to make sure all was fine. She decided to just be done with it. She is so petite, but large-busted and always hated those two things, so she went ahead. Her cancer was hormonal. I asked when I went with her to discuss options, and asked if her cancer was an inherited type, and the oncologist said "No, you are safe." Whew. Will always have a mammogram just in case.
If you prefer a mammogram over the homework, I bet that homework squishes your brain too much! Enjoy your day! ***squish squish***
@CoralLevang (34325)
Lol exactly!
It hurts when they squish that area. Sometimes I have to squish my brain too.
@CoralLevang (34325)
Glad to know that we are all in good company!
i hope that all turns out well, hon. i'm kinda surprised yer doc didn't bug ya non-stop fer the delay'n that mammogram. mine sends me several emails weekly tellin' me that i'm way o'erdue fer a scope...by 3 yrs now. best 'f luck with all yer tests!
@CoralLevang (34325)
You're making an assumption that they didn't.lol
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
May your squishes not be too squishee
@CoralLevang (34325)
Lol
Your 8 o'clock appointment is not a funny squish, much better the toothpaste, or the tube of condensed milk. Good luck for your Spanish examination.