One of the weirdest dreams yet......

Last night I had one of the weirdest dreams ever. It started with me in my dorm room & my roommate is Morgan. We for some reason had tons of cats in the room living with us which is weird because my dorm is not pet friendly. One of our other friends came in & she was apparently & RD now (even though she isn't) & said she was writing us up because we can't have cats. We told her that there was nothing we could do with them until our next break which is Thanksgiving. She told us that there is a group of them that takes people's pets home for them when they aren't supposed to be on campus so we said okay. The next thing I know I am at home and it is like the apocalypse has happened & everything is on fire, run down, & dirty. Well once inside my house there was a lot more animals than I actually own. Lost of dogs, puppies, cats, rabbits, & some reptile animals. I was informed by my "family" about some people trying to invade us & all that junk. For some unknown reason I was holding a lizard at this point. I try to put it back in its cage but it doesn't want to go, so I threw it in the cage with the rabbit & it turned & hissed at me. Then the scene changed again & I am in an old fashion store/warehouse/barber shop type thing. Two men are talking to me about bubble gum which I think was meant to be drugs. Like there were tons of different ones (all colors & shapes) in containers & they all apparently gave people different powers ( like some Harry Potter type stuff). Next thing I know we are being attacked & the two men I was talking to have been killed. A third man comes from no where & is apparently helping me. He was like an FBI agent or someone important like that. The scene changed again & we are in a freezer/warehouse setting this time. The important guy is there & he is fighting someone. Some guy comes at me with a chainsaw & somehow I got on the ground & I ended up cutting both of his arms off with a butcher knife. After that I woke up. There was a lot of killing, blood, drugs, & animals in this dream. I kind feel like I was like a head drug gangster type person or something like that & I was trying to get the bubble gum drugs out or in use. I don't understand why the FBI/important guy was helping me. I over all feel like whatever was happening I wasn't the bad guy. I was doing what I had to survive & get the truth out about something (guessing the drugs???).
lol you must have had a lot of your mind when you went to bed last night. I have lots of dreams like that which are all over the place and make no sense at all. I wonder what it all meant. lol
Same. I told my friend that if this ever happened in real life I needed her to be on my side because I strongly feel like I what I was doing is something that had to be done.
@CaseyRoss9966 lol at least you can count on her!!
Are you sure you were not describing a typical day lol?