It will feel good to finally crash

Marion, Kansas
Hubby was scheduled for a medical procedure, a biopsy, today in a town about seventy five miles away. It was not an early appointment, though. I woke up at the regular time, needing coffee. This is the run down of what we did today. I stopped at my work to leave something that was needed at school. We got to the town pretty early, about two hours before he was scheduled. We went to Aldi, and the thrift shop. Hubby was sure the appointment was at ten thirty, so we went to the surgical clinic. We were more than an hour early. He took a book to wait. I went to Wal Mart for about four items. I returned to the clinic and they were ready to take him early though it was. When all was said and done we were finished by the time the original procedure was scheduled to start. We took an item over to @marsha32, and went to Village Inn for lunch. We stopped at Hobby Lobby before heading on home. Hubby went to Harbor Freight while I was in the craft store. Now I am here online, and doing household stuff. We were so full we brought our free pie home. I have triple berry and he has strawberry rhubarb. I guess pie will be for supper.
You did a lot today. Hope his test comes out okay.
• Marion, Kansas
He is confident. We have had this come up before and had biopsies before and then were told that it was nothing.
@Sasquatchy (1115)
That sounds like a long day. I hope everything goes well with your hubby! Enjoy your rest and your pie. If I were you I would to the following things in this order. 1. Eat some pie 2. Take a nap on the couch 3. Get up and eat some more pie. 4. Go to bed 5 Around 2:30 in the morning get up and have some more pie!!
• Marion, Kansas
Oh we did not bring that much pie home. Hubby took a nap, I did stuff around the house and here on MyLot. I am heading for bed now, so I can get up and work tomorrow.
@GardenGerty Have a great sleep and an even better day!
Our Aldi store here #47 by the way, is ONE of the very best grocery stores to get really inexpensive and quality of food we need to eat to stay really healthy, they never let us down. I am glad the schedule of your day was motivating enough to pen down and share @GardenGerty
• Marion, Kansas
We live so far from everything that we have to take advantage of things while we are there. I have decided we need to go to Aldi for more stock up shopping soon.
@GardenGerty for me our ALDI is the greatest store #47 located in North Randall Ohio-- the prices are low, most of the food is well made and kept fresh and okay there are still some processed canned or boxed or bagged stuff that has intolerable ingredients BUT for the most part, I am one happy camper !
• Marion, Kansas
@enlightenedpsych2 I especially like to buy eggs at Aldi. They seem a richer yellow in the yolk and stronger shells, a sign to me of healthier hens.
@bunnybon7 (35527)
• Holiday, Florida
sounds like a great supper to me. lol it is a good day when things go that smoothly and its all over early the bad part. then fun
Strawberry rhubarb is a combination I like a lot, I make jam usually mixing those two fruits/veggies.
You had a busy day and made do with pie for supper.Hope your hubby's biopsy will be normal.
I am ready to crash too. You made me tired again.
I hope he gets good results from his biopsy.
• Mumbai, India
wow its a very hard work for today hope you will have a good sleep
@marsha32 (6689)
I sometimes get the meal with the free pie and take it home. Oh yes, Wednesday is always free pie day right? The ladies are planning one meal at the retreat to go to Village Inn. I don't normally go out to eat with them but I sure will there since it's my favorite place!! I have enough saved in my checking account that I'm not touching to make sure I do get to go with them.
@HazySue (20030)
You had quite a day. I bet you are exhausted. When will hubby get the results of the biopsy?
pie for supper sounds lovely, lol, and glad his medical thingy went well
@Dena91 (4185)
Prayers everything checks out well for your husband. Glad you got some errands taken care of as well as his appointment. Have a blessed day
I really hope the biopsy turns up nothing bad.