Rainy day

@hillwill (1001)
China
Rainy day,again.My city has been raining for three days.It makes air fresh and humid.I like the air but the rain. What's the weather like in your city.Is raining too?
the weather is finally nice here after we had tht hurricane come barreling through :)
@hillwill (1001)
So scared.I've never suffered hurricane.
@hillwill I have actually been through a few of them. Only 1 really sticks in my mind from when I was younger but the others were really just wind and rain. Now the past one that we had come through it was just on the coast but we managed to get a lot of wind and rain so the flooding and damages around were very high.
@rubyriaz007 (4292)
Here also it is raining heavily, and it is bit cold here. I like this weather. It is much better than the summers. Summers are very hot here.
@rubyriaz007 (4292)
It is raining here.This month it started raining. Heavy rains are there during the night. Due to heavy rain school re-opened late.